A mass notification system allows you to communicate broadly with individuals or groups using lists, locations, and visual intelligence. In terms of responding to and managing emergencies, it is a must have in your security arsenal.
Deliver critical messages about dangerous weather, natural disasters, active shooter events, bomb threats, service outages, and non-emergent situations in real-time. Keep everyone informed before, during, and after events with loud speakers, digital displays, email, emergency texting, and other systems.
- Emergency Text Alerts – Secure your Campus or Workplace
- Alert targeted audiences with potentially life-saving instructions
- Tie mass notifications to access control systems
- Protect people and support life safety
- Promote continuity of operations